❶ When you purchased the plugin and its zip has been downloaded to your device, go to Admin area -> Configuration -> Local plugins and click on the button "Upload plugin or theme".
❷ A popup will appear asking you to choose a file to upload. Click on the "Choose File button", navigate to the downloaded zip file and select it.
❸ Click on the "Upload plugin or theme" button.
❹ Find Nop Plugin Name plugin and click "Install".
❺ To begin using CDEK plugin, you should first connect the plugin to your CDEK account. Follow the steps below to find your API credentials on CDEK:
- Login to your CDEK account.
- Find your "CDEK Account" and "CDEK password".
❻ After you get your CDEK account credentials, go to Admin area -> Opensoft -> CDEK.
❼ In CDEK -> Settings, configure all settings:
- For "Production Mode" put a tick.
- In "CDEK Account" insert your account data.
- In "CDEK Account" insert your password.
- In "Courier tariff code" insert CDEK code when the tariff is "parcel warehouse - door".
- In "Pickup tariff code" insert CDEK code when the tariff is "parcel warehouse - pickup point".
and click "Save".