❶ When you purchased the plugin and its zip has been downloaded to your device, go to Admin area -> Configuration -> Local plugins and click on the button "Upload plugin or theme".
❷ A popup will appear asking you to choose a file to upload. Click on the "Choose File button", navigate to the downloaded zip file and select it.
❸ Click on the "Upload plugin or theme" button.
❹ Find Nop Plugin Name plugin and click "Install".
❺ To begin using WorldPay plugin, you should first connect the plugin to your WorldPay account. Follow the steps below to find your API credentials on WorldPay:
- Login to your WorldPay account,
- As soon as you sign up, you'll be provided with a unique Access Checkout ID.
❻ After you get your WorldPay account credentials, go to Admin area -> Opensoft -> WorldPay.
❼ In WorldPay -> Settings, configure all settings:
- For "Operating Mode" select "production" from dropdown.
- In "Username" insert your WorldPay username.
- In "Password" insert your WorldPay password.
- In "Access Checkout Id" insert your WorldPay ID.
- In "Merchant Entity" insert your legal entity (company) name registered on WorldPay.
- In "Merchant MCC" insert your merchant category code according to ISO 18245.
- In "Enable 3DS" put a tick to enable a 3-D Secure protocol for online credit and debit transactions.
- In "Enable logging" put a tick to enable logging of all transaction stages.
and click "Save".
❽ In WorldPay -> Transactions, you can see the list of all transactions paid via WorldPay.